The National Coordinator of PDP Youth, Dr.Charles Omini has described the recent comments by the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on the INEC Servers used for the 2019 general elections laughable and called on the Chairman to resign with immediate effect and be ready for prosecution.
Omini warned the INEC Boss not take Nigerians for granted because of his personal interest which did not reflect the will of Nigerians and queried what the Chairman did with monies approved by the federal government and what he did with over N222 billion released for the setting up of Servers for the 2019 general elections.
Omini further cautioned on the Chairman not to take Nigerians for granted as the Chairman wants to start what will further expose his conspiracy with the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) to rig the 2019 general elections and that Nigerians are intelligent and expose for such an expensive joke.
He further appeal to the INEC Boss not to be economical with truth and allow the peoples Democratic party and it’s presidential candidate Alh .Atiku Abubakar in 2019 presidential elections to be granted access to INEC Servers.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution