A ship conveying INEC staffs, safety personnel and constituent supplies for the Saturday’s Governorship and State Assembly elections has allegedly capsized.
The watercraft stated to convey round 20 people capsized and sank round Ebrohimi people group brook in Warri North Local Government Area of the state.
No lower than 12 people are reported to be lacking assignments on the time of documenting this report early Sunday.
Sources disclosed to WARRI TODAY that the boat had on board INEC authorities, corps people who’re INEC specifically appointed workers and safety brokers together with cops.
A safety supply revealed that the episode occurred when the deceased people have been coming again to Koko, the house workplace of Warri North after the top of the election on Saturday.
The boat mishap was stated to have occurred late Saturday night.
Our supply was, however, quiet on the variety of casualties, saying that rescue operations has begun because the mishap occurred.
Notwithstanding, the state Commissioner of Police, Adeyinka Adeleke stated the command is investigating the boat mishap to determine the extent of injury and can challenge a statement after investigations.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021