Inec Staff, 11 Others Perish In Delta Boat Mishap
A ship conveying INEC staffs, safety personnel and constituent supplies for the Saturday’s Governorship and State Assembly elections has allegedly capsized.
The watercraft stated to convey round 20 people capsized and sank round Ebrohimi people group brook in Warri North Local Government Area of the state.
No lower than 12 people are reported to be lacking assignments on the time of documenting this report early Sunday.
Sources disclosed to WARRI TODAY that the boat had on board INEC authorities, corps people who’re INEC specifically appointed workers and safety brokers together with cops.
A safety supply revealed that the episode occurred when the deceased people have been coming again to Koko, the house workplace of Warri North after the top of the election on Saturday.
The boat mishap was stated to have occurred late Saturday night.
Our supply was, however, quiet on the variety of casualties, saying that rescue operations has begun because the mishap occurred.
Notwithstanding, the state Commissioner of Police, Adeyinka Adeleke stated the command is investigating the boat mishap to determine the extent of injury and can challenge a statement after investigations.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- You Have No Future With APC — Omini Urges Nigerians To Move To PDP
- JUST IN!! 356 Soldiers Tender Resignation To Buratai, Cite Loss Of Interest
- BREAKING!! Nigeria To Go On Total Lockdown Till November 2020 (Read Details)
- Detain Magu For 28 Days — Fayose Tells Presidential Panel
- Apply Now: Nigeria Police Begins Recruitment
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on