A ship conveying INEC staffs, safety personnel and constituent supplies for the Saturday’s Governorship and State Assembly elections has allegedly capsized.
The watercraft stated to convey round 20 people capsized and sank round Ebrohimi people group brook in Warri North Local Government Area of the state.
No lower than 12 people are reported to be lacking assignments on the time of documenting this report early Sunday.
Sources disclosed to WARRI TODAY that the boat had on board INEC authorities, corps people who’re INEC specifically appointed workers and safety brokers together with cops.
A safety supply revealed that the episode occurred when the deceased people have been coming again to Koko, the house workplace of Warri North after the top of the election on Saturday.
The boat mishap was stated to have occurred late Saturday night.
Our supply was, however, quiet on the variety of casualties, saying that rescue operations has begun because the mishap occurred.
Notwithstanding, the state Commissioner of Police, Adeyinka Adeleke stated the command is investigating the boat mishap to determine the extent of injury and can challenge a statement after investigations.
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- SHOCKING!! Dogara Directs Immediate Release of Arrested Looters of His Residence
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Orders Full Reopening of All Markets
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Leading E-Commerce Retail and Distribution Company
- Current Job Vacancies at Fan Milk Plc
- Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP)
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions ]
- Food Concepts Plc Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment ( Food concept Recruitment 2020 )