The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has reiterated the stance of the fee that solely duly stamped poll papers signed by election presiding officers can be recognised.
The fee said this in response to the allegation that some political events are in possession of thumb-printed poll papers.
It additionally assured Nigerians that each one delicate supplies have been retrieved by the fee.
A statement by the fee learn:
”INEC’s consideration has been drawn to tales that poll papers have discovered their solution to the palms of politicians who’re thumbprinting identical for his or her favoured get together. Specifically, reference has been made to Kogi Central Senatorial District.
“This allegation isn’t true, as all delicate supplies are within the Commission’s custody or within the Central Bank’s vaults. The stamps within the poll papers displayed don’t symbolize any of the official stamps for use within the forthcoming election.
“It should be noted that only duly stamped and dated ballot papers with the endorsement of the INEC Presiding Officer’s signature are valid and will be counted.”
The postponement of election by INEC few hours to the election have raised fears of election manipulation amongst Nigerians and politicians, as election supplies had already been distributed to polling cubicles throughout the nation earlier than the late-hour postponement.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021