Ahmed Mu’azu said on Tuesday that the commission was arranging for the voter’s card registration that is expected to continue by 2021.
The Acting Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission stated that in a quarterly meeting with political parties at Abuja. In order to fully prepare, he admonished the political parties to join hands with the commission, so that everything can be put in perfect place before the registration starts.
In the meeting, he also discussed the 15 suspended bye-elections in 11 different states across the country as a result of the insecurity level present in the country.
Finally, he commended the efforts and impacts of political parties and candidates in Edo and Ondo State for making sure that INEC conducted a peaceful voting in their just concluded election.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited