Ahmed Mu’azu said on Tuesday that the commission was arranging for the voter’s card registration that is expected to continue by 2021.
The Acting Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission stated that in a quarterly meeting with political parties at Abuja. In order to fully prepare, he admonished the political parties to join hands with the commission, so that everything can be put in perfect place before the registration starts.
In the meeting, he also discussed the 15 suspended bye-elections in 11 different states across the country as a result of the insecurity level present in the country.
Finally, he commended the efforts and impacts of political parties and candidates in Edo and Ondo State for making sure that INEC conducted a peaceful voting in their just concluded election.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group