Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, has charged security agencies to quickly end banditry and other insecurity challenges in parts of the country.
Mrs Buhari said this on Saturday in Katsina while distributing relief materials to some 25,000 victims of bandits’ attacks.
Aisha said it was necessary to apprehend the criminals before they end the civil population.
“The security agents should either assist to take action or allow the situation continue until bandits finished killing our people,” she said.
“We are not supposed to be here giving rice, milk and others items to victims of an incident during Ramadan period.
“We should not keep silent while things are happening, thinking that if something happens today it will not happen tomorrow.
“What happened today, will happen tomorrow, it will also happen next tomorrow if we keep silent.
“It is compulsory to speak the truth, it is not proper for us to give highest number of votes during the general elections and allow bandits continue killing people and keep quiet.
“We must speak on whatever is going wrong in the country,” Aisha said.
The First Lady said the donation was done in collaboration with wives of the former governors of Nasarawa, Bayelsa, Adamawa and Akwa Ibom States.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution