Former Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who represented Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino Melaye has cried out saying he has received two death threats his statement on the 5G internet connectivity issue.
Recall that Senator Dino had earlier yesterday called on the Federal Government in a video posted on his Twitter account to immediately stop the activation of the 5G technology.
However the Minister of Science and Technology had issued a statement debunking the statement saying it has not issue any license for the 5G spectrum.
Posting on his Twitter account on Sunday afternoon, Dino Melaye revealed that he had received two international calls threatening him and warning him to back off the 5G issue. He says he was told that it is bigger than Presidents of nations so he should shut up.
He tweeted saying ‘’I have received 2 international calls threatening me and warning me to back off the 5G issue. I was told by the last caller that 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations so i should stop. And i told him it is not bigger than God. I am not killable by man.
- Rotary Club Of Calabar -Tinapa Honors Honorable Mrs Blessing Egbara With A Meritorious Award (Photos)
- School Reopening: Wike Talks Tough, Vow To Sanction Schools That Violates COVID-19 Protocols
- Trouble Looms In Nigeria As 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court
- BREAKING!! Lawmaker Cries To Buhari As Herdsmen Takes Over His Community
- CRIME WATCH: N2.67Billion School Feeding Funds Found In Private Accounts – ICPC
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Phillips Outsourcing 2020 Bank Contact Center Agents Recruitment (1,000 Openings)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Virgin-Landmarts
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020