Former Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who represented Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino Melaye has cried out saying he has received two death threats his statement on the 5G internet connectivity issue.
Recall that Senator Dino had earlier yesterday called on the Federal Government in a video posted on his Twitter account to immediately stop the activation of the 5G technology.
However the Minister of Science and Technology had issued a statement debunking the statement saying it has not issue any license for the 5G spectrum.
Posting on his Twitter account on Sunday afternoon, Dino Melaye revealed that he had received two international calls threatening him and warning him to back off the 5G issue. He says he was told that it is bigger than Presidents of nations so he should shut up.
He tweeted saying ‘’I have received 2 international calls threatening me and warning me to back off the 5G issue. I was told by the last caller that 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations so i should stop. And i told him it is not bigger than God. I am not killable by man.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank