Nigerian detectives and their counterparts from the United States of America are currently in a battle to take custody of Ramon Igbalode Abbas aka Hushpuppi, PremiumTimes reports.
The Instagram celebrity was arrested in Dubai, in the early hours of Wednesday, prompting Nigeria and the U.S. to launch the battle for his possession.
According to a senior Nigerian detective who spoke to PremiumTimes:-
“Immediately we got confirmation that he had been arrested in Dubai, we all started fighting to get him. He is a subject of multiple and conflicting interests between Nigeria and the United States.
Officials said the Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.) has been leading America’s effort to take possession of Hushpuppi because many of those he allegedly scammed in years of advance fee fraud, were Americans.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank