Interpol Arrest: Nigeria and America Fight Dirty Over Hushpuppi’s Custody (See Details)
Nigerian detectives and their counterparts from the United States of America are currently in a battle to take custody of Ramon Igbalode Abbas aka Hushpuppi, PremiumTimes reports.
The Instagram celebrity was arrested in Dubai, in the early hours of Wednesday, prompting Nigeria and the U.S. to launch the battle for his possession.
According to a senior Nigerian detective who spoke to PremiumTimes:-
“Immediately we got confirmation that he had been arrested in Dubai, we all started fighting to get him. He is a subject of multiple and conflicting interests between Nigeria and the United States.
Officials said the Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.) has been leading America’s effort to take possession of Hushpuppi because many of those he allegedly scammed in years of advance fee fraud, were Americans.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! APC Screening Disqualifies Ondo Governor Over Anti-Party
- See Photos: This Is A Deeply Disturbing Post, Please Don’t Read If You Don’t Have A Strong Heart
- Heavy Rainfall: 28 States In Danger Of Flood, NEMA Warns
- Former NDDC Boss Recount Ordeal, Says Akpabio’s ‘Oath Of Secrecy’ Would Have Sent Her To Prison
- I Did Not Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Uzodinma — Wike
Share this post with your Friends on