Investigative Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has announced that another member of President Muhammadu Buhari’s government is dead.
Making the announcement through her official social media handle, she revealed that the personality is a top member in the president’s cabinet.
Although Kemi Olunloyo did not reveal the identity of the politician, she said he/she died one day after the passing of former Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi.
It is not clear if the personality died of COVID-19 but recall that a few months back, Kemi Olunloyo broke the news that late Chief of staff to the president, Abba Kyari died of coronavirus.
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate