BREAKING!! Another High Ranking Politician In Buhari’s Government Is Dead
Investigative Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has announced that another member of President Muhammadu Buhari’s government is dead.
Making the announcement through her official social media handle, she revealed that the personality is a top member in the president’s cabinet.
Although Kemi Olunloyo did not reveal the identity of the politician, she said he/she died one day after the passing of former Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi.
It is not clear if the personality died of COVID-19 but recall that a few months back, Kemi Olunloyo broke the news that late Chief of staff to the president, Abba Kyari died of coronavirus.
- Factory Workers needed at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Primary School Teacher Needed at Loyola Academy
- Vacancies for Subject / Classroom Teachers at Eminentville Schools Port Harcourt –14 Positions
- Front Desk Officer at Amaget Online Store
- Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for HR / Admin & Executive Assistant
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
- Fraud: Release Me Please, Suspended EFCC Chairman Begs IG Of Police
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
- Just Now: Ondo APC Chairman Dumps Party, Joins PDP
Share this post with your Friends on