Investigative Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has announced that another member of President Muhammadu Buhari’s government is dead.
Making the announcement through her official social media handle, she revealed that the personality is a top member in the president’s cabinet.
Although Kemi Olunloyo did not reveal the identity of the politician, she said he/she died one day after the passing of former Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi.
It is not clear if the personality died of COVID-19 but recall that a few months back, Kemi Olunloyo broke the news that late Chief of staff to the president, Abba Kyari died of coronavirus.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022