In compliance with the action taken by the INEC on the de-registration of 74 political parties recently, and in line with the provisions of the ipac code of conduct 2019 2(v), 4(4.1 & 4.2a). I have approved the dissolution of the 91 Member Assembly of ipac in the state, and is immediately replaced with an 18 member General Assembly of ipac plateau state.
Therefore, the following political groups and their representatives in the state executive council of ipac are also dissolved. They are as follows:
– A.D. Yusuf Z. Fyale
– PPA. Jacob Anyaka
– ANRP. Sam Davwi
– DPC. Yusuf S. Umar
– JMPP. David J. Adebo
– APA. Maula Ahmed
– PPC. K.Gyang Fulani
– NUP. Zulaiha Aliyu
– L.M. Chakaam Dalan
We wish them good in their future political endeavours.
Subsequently, the appointment of the representatives of the following registered political parties in the state ipac is approved with immediate effect:
– PRP. Hon Pyoklam. Sabastean. State Acting Secretary. (Ipac)
– L.P. Hon Grace Zamfara. State Acting Treasurer.(Ipac)
– APM. Danbaba Muhammad. State Acting Youth/Women policy Advisor.(Ipac)
The former officials earlier listed above are directed to handover all items/documents belonging to ipac in their possession to the office of the newly appointed acting Secretary within 72 hours.
The plateau state government, all security agencies in the state and the general public are to take note please.
Also, in consideration of the present public health challenges, the leadership of the 18 registered political parties in the state are strongly advised to avoid all political gathering in whatever name in order to complement/support the efforts being made by the plateau state government to protect the state from the attack of corona virus ( COVID 19).
At the same time, we encourage the state government to make arrangements towards food storage for distribution to plateau citizens in case the need for total lockdown will arise.
We also advise the state government to lockdown all inter States motor parks across the state immediately.
May GOD continue to protect our dear state from all pandemic diseases.
IPAC Chairman Plateau State.
-The National Interim Management Committee of IPAC.
– INEC Plateau State
– Secretary plateau state government.
– Plateau state police command
– State Director SSS
NSCDC Plateau State.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group