IPOB-SIT-AT-HOME: Tension As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt
READ ALSO 👇
EXPLOSION shook areas of the Mile 3 market in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, in the early hours of Monday.
The explosion, which occurred around 6.20 a.m. in the dry fish section of the market as traders were bringing in their wares and others were opening for business, injured a large number of people to varying degrees.
Two people were seriously injured in the ensuing chaos, while scores of others, largely women, were harmed to varying degrees.
The spokesman for the Rivers State Police Command, SP. Nnamdi Omoni, confirmed the development, telling reporters that police operatives have been dispatched to the scene of the event to determine what transpired.
He further added that the injured people had been sent to a nearby hospital and that no one had died as a result of the tragedy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates