Iran has declared war in a very old and traditional way. First time in centuries that they have hoisted the red flag. For them this means revenge and war.
Watch: First Time In The History of Iran, Red Flag hoisted Over The Holy Dome Of Jamkarān Mosque,Iran.
This is one of the most significant Mosques of Iran
Red Flag: A Symbol Of Severe Battle/War To Come.
What is written on the flag is “Ya Lisaaraat-al-Hussain”. which translates to “Vengeance for Hussain(‘s blood)”
RED ALERT Iran vows to hit 35 US targets and unfurls red flag of WAR as America says it expects retaliation ‘within weeks’
IRAN today pinpointed 35 “key US targets” for revenge after its top general was assassinated – with America expecting retaliation “within weeks”.
Hours later, rockets were fired near the US Embassy in Baghdad and at an airbase housing Ameri
The chilling flag display is seen as a clear warning the Islamic Republic is ready to fulfil its worrying pledge to strike back at America and Donald Trump.
Chillingly written across the “war flag” were the words: “Those who want to avenge the blood of Hussein”.
Red flags in Shiite tradition symbolise both blood spilled unjustly and serve as a call to avenge a person who is slain.
It was hoisted above the important Jamkaran Mosque which is on the outskirts of the holy city of Qom, about 100 miles south of Tehran
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line