IS IT TRUE? Sanitizer Is For Bacteria Not Virus — Fashola Warns Nigerians
Babatunde Raji Fashola, Nigeria Minister for Works advices the citizen over the usage of sanitizer as a prevention of Coronavirus.
Almost everyone has been using sanitizer to prevent coronavirus as instructed by the World Health Organization.
Shortly, the former Lagos State Governor and now the Minister of works and housing has been against the use of sanitizer as he disbelieves the optimist effect of it.
“I read it prevent bacteria not virus” he said in a conference meeting at Abuja.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
Share this post with your Friends on