Is it true that men are the reason why women are not progressing? (Share your thoughts)
Many are of the view that, Gender stereotypes and gender-oriented prejudice pose a serious threat to women’s careers and facilitate gender bias in the workplace.
For instance, using Nigeria political system as a case study, you hardly see women occupying good political offices, beginning from the grassroot politics (Local government area) to the national ng politics.
The Question; “Is it true that men are the reason why women are not progressing”?
Use the comment section to Share your thoughts with us.
- Rotary Club Of Calabar -Tinapa Honors Honorable Mrs Blessing Egbara With A Meritorious Award (Photos)
- School Reopening: Wike Talks Tough, Vow To Sanction Schools That Violates COVID-19 Protocols
- Trouble Looms In Nigeria As 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court
- BREAKING!! Lawmaker Cries To Buhari As Herdsmen Takes Over His Community
- CRIME WATCH: N2.67Billion School Feeding Funds Found In Private Accounts – ICPC
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Phillips Outsourcing 2020 Bank Contact Center Agents Recruitment (1,000 Openings)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Virgin-Landmarts
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020