38-year-old rapper, Lil Wayne, has been charged to court for possessing a gun caught with him at his arrival at Maimi airport.
He was charged to court on the ground of convicted felony that might cause him to be sentenced to 10 years imprisonment.
Miami federal court reported that the rapper, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., was involved some time ago in the same case of gun and that he was imprisoned for it.
Although he claim the gun was a birthday gift, the rapper has also acknowledged that he was caught with a gold-plated handgun on his arrival to the airport. Immediately he alighted from a private jet, the rapper was searched and they found the weapon in his luggage.
However, his attorney, Howard Srebnick, sent an email to question what Miami court labelled as a crime. He said he needed answer to whether a felony in possession of gun is enough to be called a criminal.
It was also gathered that there is the possibility that he is charged for another offence because he was also found in possession of some illegal drugs.
Therefore, the rapper is to face the court of law by Dec. 11 in Miami federal court.
Watch his recent video here:
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line