The National Coordinator, PDP Youth Alliance Charles Omini has called on all Cross Riverians to focus on development of the State like never before .
Omini made the call when he received the Cross River State, PDP Youth Empowerment Scheme Hon. Engr. Mathew Bassey on a courtesy call in his office In Abuja .
He assured Cross Riverians that Gov Ben Ayade second tenure is a great blessing to the State cause is time for Consolidation of his wonderful initiatives in repositioning the State.
He called on all Cross Riverians to know that the State belongs to all of us and what we need now is to support and encourage Gov. Ben Ayade to do more rather distract him.
He warned all cultist in the State that they should know that we are all one and that the highest gain or penalty for cultism is death.
Omini who also called on the Governor not to be distracted by the enemies of the State and should focus more on appointing and engaging young people to be in governance
He thanked Ben Ayade on all its efforts to make sure he puts smiles on the people of the State. He assured the Governor and all Cross Riverians that the unveiling and official flag off of the empowerment soon in the State will help reduced unemployment and youth restiveness.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line