The general overseer and the spiritual Director, Synagogue Church of All Nation( SCOAN ), Senior Prophet TB Joshua, has told the Nigerian presidency that they acted late over the agitation of the indigenous people of Biafra’s quest to be liberated and separated from the current one Nigeria.
The prophet was reacting on the statement attributed to the presidential aide on media and publicity Garba Shehu, who publicly came to state that the IPOB is discrediting the nation international league and has called for all international communities to disregard the allegations being levelled upon.
The Federal Government of Nigeria by the group he has tagged as a terrorist group these are individuals who hold nothing like AK-47 in their hands they are simple agitators in a peaceful and diplomatic way, from my understanding why should they be labelled as terrorist groups, when those who go about killing Christians in Nigeria are seen to be the ones that should have good positions in the government of the current administration.
The clergy further stated that the government did not act swiftly to the heavy information and allegations by the well-informed IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu whom he referred to as a God sent to his people and the Moses of our time, whom God in heaven has given the mandate to liberate his people to the promised land called Biafra.
I have to make it clear to the whole world as a prophet of God that the reaction from the presidency is rather coming too late at this point in time, because they have gone and far ahead of the Nigerian government and has gotten the attention of the international community which is now the current discussion all over the world.
I, therefore, urge the government of Nigeria to understand and allow them to be as they have decided that they want to have their own nation called Biafra, therefore. he concludes
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021