It’s Official: INEC Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election
The All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in Bayelsa State, David Lyon, has been declared winner of the Bayelsa State 2019 governorship election.
The declaration was made Monday morning by Faraday Orumwese, Vice Chancellor of the University of Benin and the returning officer in the election.
The returning officer announced that Mr Lyon polled 352,552 votes to defeat Duoye Diri of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who polled 143, 172 votes.
The total number of registered voters was announced as 922, 562 and the number of accredited voters was put at 517,883.
In the results announced for Ekeremo local government area, the number of registered voters was announced as 125,189 while accredited voters were 41,423. In the local government area, the APC won by polling 21,489 votes while the PDP polled 18,344 votes.
In Southern Ijaw local government area, the APC candidate polled 124,803 votes to defeat his closest rival in PDP who polled 4,898 votes. The APC candidate hails from the local government
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )