Fans of singer, Iyanya Mbuk, were worried when news broke that he had been arraigned before the Igbosere High Court in Lagos for allegedly stealing a car.
However, Iyanya pleaded not guilty to the charge and was released to his lawyer, who undertook to produce him in court for his next appearance. Meanwhile, the singer seems unperturbed by the suit filed by his former allies, The Temple Management Company Limited.
In the charge sheet marked, LD/9024C/2019, the musician was accused of converting a vehicle to his own.
When Sunday Scoop reached out to the singer, he declined making a comment about the court case, maintaining that his legal team would release a statement to address the issue. He said, “My lawyers have advised me not to say anything about the matter. We’ll release a statement when we are ready.
“The case is in court and I can’t talk about it. Only my lawyers can talk about it. It’s a legal matter. You’ll hear from me at the end of the day but I have to follow my lawyer’s instruction.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group