The 2019 Policy Meeting on Admissions to Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria has approved 160 and above as the national minimum benchmark for admission for the year 2019 into public universities.
The meeting held at Bola Babalakin Auditorium, Gbongan, Osun State, on Tuesday also approved 140 as minimum UTME score for admission into private universities.
For public polytechnic, 120 UTME score was approved, while 110 score was approved as the least score for admission into private polytechnic.
For colleges of education, 100 and above was approved as the cut-off marks.
This means that the 2019 Admission process has just begun. Schools will begin announcing their Post-UTME sales forms and screening dates any moment from now.
Get Ready Jambities!!
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group