BREAKING!! Supreme Court Declares Jarigbe Agom Winner of Cross River North Senatorial Bye-Election
The Supreme Court, on Thursday, sacked Stephen Odey as Cross River North Senator.
The apex court, in a unanimous judgement by a seven-man panel of justices that was led by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Tanko Muhammad, held that Stephen Odey was not duly elected.
Justice …. who delivered the lead judgement declared Jarigbe Agom as the valid winner of the Cross River North Senatorial Bye-Election contest that held in Cross River state on December 5, 2020.
The Supreme Court, therefore, ordered the immediate withdrawal of the Certificate of Return that was issued to Stephen Odey.
It ordered that a fresh Certificate of Return should be issued to Jarigbe Agom forthwith, adding that he should be sworn-in immediately as the Senator representing Cross River North.
More details soon…
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom