Cross River North: Jarigbe Defeat Stephen Odey, Ayade Put Together At Supreme Court
WeetalknaijaBlog can authoritavely report that the Supreme Court on Thursday, declared Jarigbe Agom winner of the Cross River North Senatorial Bye-Election.
This online news medium recalled that, the governor’s candidate, Stephen Odey lost at Supreme Court to Jarigbe after several legal battles.
The embattled SUBEB chairman, who was a senator for over one month, WeetalknaijaBlog learnt that is the governor’s preferred candidate.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom