Cross River North Senatorial By-election: Former Cross River Assembly Speaker Clarifies Supreme Court Judgment
Former Cross River State House of Assembly Speaker, John Gaul has clarified Supreme Court Judgment which struck out appeal challenging Jarigbe Agom’s victory.
Read statement below:
There was no need for the supreme Court to make any consequential order because the notice of appeal was struck out, and therefore the appeal wasn’t even heard, therefore the subsisting judgement of appeal court remain Valid .
Rt Hon. John Gaul Lebo
Cross River State House of Assembly (CRSHA).
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom