The Jigawa State police command has said a 40- year-old-man, Abdullahi Jafaru, tried to commit suicide after his partner, Halima, refused to return residence following a dispute.
According to a PremiumTimes report, Abdullahi poured petrol on himself and set himself ablaze in Shunar, Kafin Hausa LGA of the State
According to the Jigawa police spokesperson, Audu Jinjiri, on December 31, 2018, Halima left her matrimonial residence resulting from a misunderstanding alongside together with her husband.
Jinjiri said makes an try made by Jafaru to steer Halima, his first of two wives, to return have been unsuccessful. The couple reportedly have six youngsters collectively.
Not being able to steer his partner, a troubled Jafaru then poured petrol on himself and set himself ablaze. He was, nonetheless, rescued and rushed to the hospital.
But whereas nonetheless on the sick mattress receiving remedy, Jafaru has continued calling Halima’s title, regardless that his second partner stays with him on the hospital caring for him.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021