Cross River Town Hall Initiative today presented an award of Honour to Elder Prof John Inyang, the immediate past Commissioner for Lands, Cross River State.
The initiative has set out clear terms of qualifications and, or prerequisite that every awardee must meet via track records and service to humanity.
According to the group, Elder Prof. John Ofem Inyang is one man that has contributed immensely both in the political circle and in the Academia.
The Initiative, having observed his achievments, found him worthy of the award.
In his response, John Ofem inyang promise to support and stand by the Cross River Town Hall Initiative when ever the need arises as a leader that is bent to harmonizing humanity.
The initiator Chief Samuel Egba further thanked him for accepting the responsibility of repositioning the state in his capacity and further encouraged him to keep on offering the humanitarian services which is like a call placed before him by God, and also Ask for God’s guidance and protection over all he has in stock for the future of cross River State, as we anticipate to award more credible and worthy Leaders, statesmen and stakeholders
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank