Pastor Jonathan Warns Atiku Of Rigors Involved In Court Case Challenging Election Results
Popular preacher and chief of the Kingdom Christian Assembly, Pastor Jonathan has known as on the embattled presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar to rethink his decision to go to court in a bid problem the result of the simply concluded presidential election.
According to the preacher who spoke throughout a Sunday morning exhortation titled “Be Vigilant”, he stated going to court to problem President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory is a futile train as Atiku wasn’t vigilant and proactive when he must be.
“Charity begins at residence”, he stated, “How does he intend to get victory from the court when he misplaced his personal polling unit and accepted the outcome on election day with out crying foul, it is vitally very controversial.”
He continued, “If he had emerged victorious in his personal polling, he would have had a legitimate argument about manipulations of election outcomes elsewhere.
“Advise him to keep away from the rigours of court instances that isn’t good for our transitioning democracy, he had his probabilities however was not vigilant and proactive sufficient. After dropping his polling unit and demystifying the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, I’m sorry, PDP doesn’t have a legitimate argument within the court of regulation.” he concluded
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
- EXPOSED!! $1.3m United States Mansion Purchased By Ex-Oyo Governor, Ajimobi, In 2016 Uncovered
- BREAKING!! Hushpuppi To Face 20-Year Jail Term In US (Read Full Details)
- More Revelations: How Hushpuppi Scam Premier League Club Of $124 Million
- BREAKING!! PDP Appoints Wike As Chairman Of Edo Gov’ship Election Campaign
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on