Popular preacher and chief of the Kingdom Christian Assembly, Pastor Jonathan has known as on the embattled presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar to rethink his decision to go to court in a bid problem the result of the simply concluded presidential election.
According to the preacher who spoke throughout a Sunday morning exhortation titled “Be Vigilant”, he stated going to court to problem President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory is a futile train as Atiku wasn’t vigilant and proactive when he must be.
“Charity begins at residence”, he stated, “How does he intend to get victory from the court when he misplaced his personal polling unit and accepted the outcome on election day with out crying foul, it is vitally very controversial.”
He continued, “If he had emerged victorious in his personal polling, he would have had a legitimate argument about manipulations of election outcomes elsewhere.
“Advise him to keep away from the rigours of court instances that isn’t good for our transitioning democracy, he had his probabilities however was not vigilant and proactive sufficient. After dropping his polling unit and demystifying the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, I’m sorry, PDP doesn’t have a legitimate argument within the court of regulation.” he concluded
- #EndSars: Watch Live Interview Between Falz and CNN Reporter (Video)
- SHOCKING!! Lagos Governor Blames #EndSars Protesters For Delay In Distributing COVID-19 Palliatives
- Lekki Toll Gate Shootings Not Captured In Buhari’s Nationwide Speech To Nigerians
- BREAKING!! Hoodlums Set Mbaka Church On Fire
- BREAKING!! Ojodu Police Station In Lagos Set Ablaze
- Hot Nigerian Job Vacancies at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Internship Recruitment 2020 at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 CV Submission ( Hot Nigerian Jobs )
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) for SSCE and Degree Holders