Popular preacher and chief of the Kingdom Christian Assembly, Pastor Jonathan has known as on the embattled presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar to rethink his decision to go to court in a bid problem the result of the simply concluded presidential election.
According to the preacher who spoke throughout a Sunday morning exhortation titled “Be Vigilant”, he stated going to court to problem President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory is a futile train as Atiku wasn’t vigilant and proactive when he must be.
“Charity begins at residence”, he stated, “How does he intend to get victory from the court when he misplaced his personal polling unit and accepted the outcome on election day with out crying foul, it is vitally very controversial.”
He continued, “If he had emerged victorious in his personal polling, he would have had a legitimate argument about manipulations of election outcomes elsewhere.
“Advise him to keep away from the rigours of court instances that isn’t good for our transitioning democracy, he had his probabilities however was not vigilant and proactive sufficient. After dropping his polling unit and demystifying the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, I’m sorry, PDP doesn’t have a legitimate argument within the court of regulation.” he concluded
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021