Police have arrested Agba Jalingo, the publisher of CrossRiverWatch, the arrest of Jalingo was confirmed by his wife.
Jalingo had initially been invited by the police for questioning for publishing an article exposing how Cross River Governor Ben Ayade approved and diverted N500million for Cross River Micro-Finance Bank.
In the article, Jalingo said the micro-finance bank had been rendered non-functional as money earmarked to start its operation was not released.
According to SAHARAREPORTERS, Jalingo had informed the police he was out of the state and the invitation was moved to August 26, 2019.
However, he was arrested by the police on Thursday, August 22, four days before the scheduled date for him to honour police invitation
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group