774,000 Jobs: Julius Kijuo, Ayade’s Special Assistant on Public Works, Appreciates FG, Appeal For Special Public Works Jobs To Be ‘Statutory’
On the 23rd of April, Comrade Julius Obanghe kijuo, the Senior Special Assistant to Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State and the country’s first, wrote to the Federal Government thanking President Muhammadu Buhari for honoring his promise to pay the temporary employed staff of Federal Government Public Works jobs across the country as promised.
According to the Governor’s energetic and young aide, he pleaded with the Federal Government, stating that, given the country’s high unemployment rate, if these youths who have been given the opportunity to work are fired within three months, it would cause more misery for Nigerian youth and others who were carefully engaged.
Kijuo went on to say that with the help of some federal funds, the program was able to buy working materials such as shovels and knives. It would be extremely foolish to avoid paying after three months.
Finally, he congratulated the beneficiaries in Cross River State on their good fortune and urged them to be proactive in their duties of cleaning gutters and potholes, noting that the president’s administration, led by His Excellency Sen Prof Ben Ayade, is doing everything possible to improve the state’s standing.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022