The Magistrate Court sitting in Mpape, Abuja has granted bail to Senator Ademola Adeleke, the PDP Governorship Candidate in the last Osun Gubernatorial Election.
The court on Tuesday also adjourned hearing till June 24.
Adeleke was arrested and taken into custody on Monday evening by Nigeria Police men.
The Police Force Spokesperson, Frank Mba, said Senator Ademola Adeleke was arrested in connection with ongoing criminal investigations surrounding his Secondary school certificate.
More Details Coming Soon…
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group