JUST IN: Algeria humbles Super Eagles, send them home.
Nigeria have failed to reach the final of the 2019 AFCON after a loss to Algeria.
The Super Eagles were beaten 2-1 on Sunday.
Riyad Mahrez has scored the second goal to Algeria with a sensational free-kick into the far corner, at the end the game (90´)
W Ekong scored the first Algeria goal. Ighalo converted a penalty and scored for Nigeria.
Algeria will take on Senegal in the final next Saturday. Nigeria last won the tournament back in 2013.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- BREAKING: Bride run mad during wedding after she duped another man with 1.7 million in Ekiti State
- FULL LIST: Cross River Governor makes fresh appointments
- Imo: Why is PDP and Ihedioha’s lawyer, Kanu Agabi asking for more time?
- FACTS YOU MUST KNOW!! Responding to a post by Governor Ben Ayade, Hon Bobby Ekpenyong Wrote..
- TRUE CONFESSION!! C’River is the most peaceful, safe, secure state in Nigeria — Fashim
Share this post with your Friends on