Chairman of the Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), Nasarawa State chapter, Alhaji Muhammad Huseni, has said that any governor who refuses to accept the Federal Government’s plan to build RUGA settlements for Fulani in their state “wants crisis to continue.”
A report this morning by Sunday Tribune quoted Huseni as saying this in an interview with the paper in Lafia, the Nasarawa State capital.
He reportedly stressed that the RUGA project across the 36 states of the federation would curb incessant farmers-herders crisis, pleading with other tribes who have negative impressions about the scheme to have a change of mind.
Credit: Sunday Tribune
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021