Chairman of the State Independent Electoral Commission (SIEC) Dr. Perekeme Bertola disclosed this during a stakeholders briefing in Yenagoa.
Dr. Bertola who unveils the 2019 local Government Election timetable in the state promised to uphold the tenets of Democracy and conduct free, fair, credible and conclusive elections.
The commission chairman also promised to synergize with all stakeholders and hold regular consultative meeting to ensure a hitch free polls.
Stakeholders present representing some political parties expressed their joy and restate their readiness to mobilize voters to participate in the elections.
With this notice by the commission, the ball is now set for the election of eight Local Government Chairmen and 105 Councillors across the state.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company