JUST IN!! Boko Haram Appoints Commander of War
Abubakar Shekau, the chief of Boko Haram, has named a new war commander. This comes after he assassinated Abu Fatimah, the former Commander.
Abu Muhammad has now been named as the current Amirul Jaysh (Commander of War).
Shekau reportedly shot and killed Abu Fatimah last week for allegedly betraying the sect, according to PRNigeria. Shekau also killed two other top commanders, according to an informant.
“Shekau killed Abu Fatima, one other Commander, and Amirul Fi’ya, a son of a renowned Bama businessman, Alhaji Modu Katakauma, following an internal dispute,” the source said. The Shura (consultation) Council of the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) confirmed Abu Dawud’s appointment as new leader earlier this year. Dawud rose to power after the overthrow of Amir Abba-Gana at Tumbum Kayowa.
After the execution of Ba’a Idirisa on February 9, 2019, Abba-Gana was elevated. Abu-Mossad Albarnawee had been replaced by the deceased. Abba-Gana was fired after Aliyu Chakkar was appointed as the “Governor of Lake Chad.” Goni Maina, an ex-ISWAP commander, was replaced by Chakkar.
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group