JUST IN: Britain’s Prince Charles, 71-years old is coronavirus patient, as cases hit 378,041 globally
NIGERIA NOW HAS 46 CASES, 43 ACTIVE
SCOTLAND, UK – The Prince of Whales, Prince Charles has tested positive to the deadly COVID-19 pandemic.
According to AFP, the prince’s Clarence House office confirmed that the 71-year-old Prince has showed mild symptoms of COVID-19 and is currently self-isolating at a royal estate in Scotland.
United Kingdom currently has 6,650 confirmed cases of COVID-19, and 335 deaths so far. Italy, also in Europe now has 63,927
confirmed cases of COVID-19, with 6,077 deaths.
Germany has 29, 212 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 126 deaths so far. In the United States, a total of 46, 442 cases have been confirmed with 590 deaths. Click here to see global distribution of COVID-19 pandemic.
In Nigeria, two fresh cases have been confirmed bringing the total number to 46, two discharged and one death. There are now 378,041 cases of COVID-19 worldwide with 16, 365 deaths as at March 24, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- JUST IN!! PDP Crisis Continues In Cross River As NWC Postponed Congress
- BREAKING!! Aisha Buhari Seriously Sick, Secretly Flown To Saudi Arabia For Treatment
- JUST IN!! Attorney-General of The Federation Orders IG of Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers
- Omini Warns INEC Chairman Mammud, We Will Not Allow Buhari, Oshiomhle To Rig Edo Elections
- All You Need To Know About SS3 ‘Benefit Boys’ Who Resumed School With iPhone 11 And Benz
Share this post with your Friends on