NIGERIA NOW HAS 46 CASES, 43 ACTIVE
SCOTLAND, UK – The Prince of Whales, Prince Charles has tested positive to the deadly COVID-19 pandemic.
According to AFP, the prince’s Clarence House office confirmed that the 71-year-old Prince has showed mild symptoms of COVID-19 and is currently self-isolating at a royal estate in Scotland.
United Kingdom currently has 6,650 confirmed cases of COVID-19, and 335 deaths so far. Italy, also in Europe now has 63,927
confirmed cases of COVID-19, with 6,077 deaths.
Germany has 29, 212 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 126 deaths so far. In the United States, a total of 46, 442 cases have been confirmed with 590 deaths. Click here to see global distribution of COVID-19 pandemic.
In Nigeria, two fresh cases have been confirmed bringing the total number to 46, two discharged and one death. There are now 378,041 cases of COVID-19 worldwide with 16, 365 deaths as at March 24, 2020
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement