President Buhari has approved the declaration of November 1st of every year as the National Youth Day in Nigeria.
The Minister of Youths and Sports Development, Sunday Dare, disclosed this on his Twitter handle on Wednesday, September 2.
According to the minister, the President made this known during the Federal Executive Council meeting which held this morning.
His tweet reads
”Today, President Buhari in Council approved November 1st every year as the National Youth Day to celebrate, draw attention to and find solutions to the issues that affect the Youth. Mr. President as again demonstrated his commitment to supporting youth-focused policies. Thank You.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021