President Muhmmadu Buhari has concluded a closed-door meeting with former President Dr Goodluck Jonathan at the State House, Abuja.
Although the details of their discussions were yet to be disclosed as at the time of filing this report, sources suggested it was all about the ongoing mediation in the political crisis in Mali.
Dr Jonathan had been at the forefront of moves to midwife a peace deal in the Malian impasse as a Special Envoy.
West African subregional leaders had been making moves to avert a full-blown civil war in the country, requesting all sides in the crisis to make some comprise in a bid to end hostilities.
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate