BREAKING : You are a disgrace to our justice system – CCT to Onneghen
The Code of Conduct Tribunal has convicted the former Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen of breach of Code of Conduct for Public Officers.
Reading the lead judgment, the tribunal chairman, Danladi Umar, ordered the immediate removal of Onnoghen from office as the CJN, Chairman of the National Judicial Council and the Chairman of the Federal Judicial Service Commission.
[1:42 PM, 4/18/2019] Adesomoju: The tribunal also ordered the forfeiture of the five accounts which defendant failed to declare as part of his assets.
[1:44 PM, 4/18/2019] Adesomoju: The tribunal also ordered the furfeiture of the money in the five accounts which Onnoghen allegedly failed to declare, to the Federal Goverment.
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
- EXPOSED!! $1.3m United States Mansion Purchased By Ex-Oyo Governor, Ajimobi, In 2016 Uncovered
- BREAKING!! Hushpuppi To Face 20-Year Jail Term In US (Read Full Details)
- More Revelations: How Hushpuppi Scam Premier League Club Of $124 Million
- BREAKING!! PDP Appoints Wike As Chairman Of Edo Gov’ship Election Campaign
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on