“Honestly, I have not talked with my boss yet, (but) I don’t see anything wrong with it.
With all intent and purpose, if you look at the reasons my boss gave for his being frustrated out of the party, it all centred on Oshiomhole and his high-handedness, tyrannical approach to managing the party, tendency to want to destroy the fortune of the party,” he said.
With the court removing Oshiomhole, I believe there’s a possibility. It’s possible, after all he has not moved into any other party yet.”
~ Spokesman to the Edo Governor, Crusoe Osagie, on the possibility of Obaseki returning to the APC after the turn of events.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line