The restrain order follows a wanted declaration placed on the embattled business tycoon by the Inspector General of Police’s over his failure in honouring a police invitation.The Delta state Police Command had on Tuesday declared Gbagi wanted for dishonouring invitations served him over the allegation which the former minister has since denied.An exparte motion filed through Gbagi’s counsel, Nkem Okoro (Esq), saw the former minister praying the court to restrain the police from going after him, pending the determination of his fundamental right case.
he past week witnessed series of calls demanding for Gbagi’s head following the emergence of video clips and photos of naked ladies and a young man believed to be staffers of his Signatious Hotel went viral.They were said to have been accused of stealing the sum of five thousand Naira, an amount the victims explained to be a tip from a customer.Gbagi’s 15-year-old son is reportedly behind the recording of the video clip and pictures that went viral a couple of days ago.
The incident also Gbagi being questioned over his governorship ambitions.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )