The Cross River State Primary Health Care Development Agency has released the list of shortlisted candidates to be interviewed for the 1000 vacant positions available.
The Director General of the agency, Dr. Betta Edu had told journalists in a press briefing on Thursday that following the approval of Governor Ben Ayade, nearly 2000 applicants who sat for the written interview examinations on March 16, 2019 were shortlisted for the oral and physical interview.
Speaking to weetalknaija Blog, Betta Edu said the interview will begin on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 with the successful applicants expected to present their original documents and licenses.
“More details on the interview will be made available before the interview date,” the statement added.
Below are the lists of shortlisted applicants…
WARD ORDERLY NORTH
WARD ORDERLY CENTRAL
WARD ORDERLY SOUTH
MED LAB NORTH
MED LAB CENTRAL
MED LAB SOUTH
HEALTH RECORDS NORTH
HEALTH RECORDS CENTRAL
HEALTH RECORDS SOUTH
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH NORTH
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH CENTRAL
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SOUTH
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager