Officers of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, this morning stormed the residence of the former Lagos state governor, Mr Akinwumi Ambode.
Report from TheCable has it that the officers are currently raiding his residence.
Recall that the commission last three weeks ago froze three bank accounts containing the total sum of N9.9bn linked to the immediate past Governor of Lagos State.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group