The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, is reportedly missing on President Muhammadu Buhari’s list of new ministers.
The former Lagos State governor was appointed a minister in 2015 and had been tagged “super minister” after becoming the first Nigerian to head three ministries.
However, why some expect Fashola to return as a minister in Buhari’s “Next Level“, a new report claims his name is missing on the list.
According to Jackson Ude, a former Director of Strategy/Communication under former President Goodluck Jonathan, Fashola is lobbying to return as minister having missed out on the list of new Buhari’s Ministers being compiled.
Mr Ude made this allegation on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Thursday, May 2.
The former Presidential media aide, also alleged that the Comptroller-General of the Nigeria Customs Service (NSC), Col Hameed Ali made the list.
His words: “Babatunde Fashola’s name is missing in the list of new Buhari’s Ministers being compiled. He is lobbying to return.
“CG Customs, Col Hameed Ali makes the list and might become defense minister. Hadiza Bala Usman leaving NPA to become Minister,” Ude tweeted.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement