The Federal Government has ordered the closure of the nation’s borders for Saturday’s Presidential and National Assembly elections.
Comptroller-General, Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), Mr Muhammad Babandede stated in a statement in Abuja on Thursday, that the order was introduced by the Minister of Interior, Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau (retd).
He stated: “Further to the Presidential and National Assembly elections happening on Feb. 23, 2019, the minister has directed the closure of all Nigeria’s Land Borders with impact from Friday, Feb. 22 to Sunday, Feb. 24, 2019.
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- Admin Assistant at Jed Airlines
- Store Clerk – Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc