JUST IN: Gunmen kidnap Court of Appeal Justice, gun-down Police Orderly
Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme of the Court of Appeal in Edo State has been kidnapped.
A police orderly attached to Justice Nwosu-Iheme was shot dead by the kidnappers.
Witnesses said the kidnappers of Justice Nwosu-Iheme operated in a Toyota Voltron car and carried out the operation along the Benin-Agbor road near Christ Chosen Church while she was on her way to Abuja.
The witnesses said the kidnappers opened fire and killed the police orderly after overtaken the car in which the kidnapped Justice was riding.
Commissioner of Police in the state, DanMallam Mohammed confirmed the incident.
He said, ‘The Judge was kidnapped on Wednesday but security measures are in place to rescue her.
Mohammed assured that the command would “bring the kidnappers to book by the power of the Almighty God’
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement