JUST IN!! Hushpuppi In Fresh Trouble As US Lawyers Do This To Him…
Mr. Abbass has stopped speaking with them, Gal Pissetzky and Vicki Podberesky have said, and have now hired new lawyers to represent him in the case.
After months of discussions with the U.S. government, the lawyers released their decision, court records reviewed by Premium Times revealed.
The 37-year-old Nigerian, notorious for flaunting his opulent social media lifestyle, was arrested by special operatives in Dubai earlier last June, including Emerati police officers and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) operatives.
According to a Premium Times affidavit, the FBI said Mr. Abbas funded his lavish lifestyle with crime proceeds.
Behind computer hacking, company email breach (BEC) theft and money laundering, he is said to be the leader of a mafia. The FBI said he duped his victims, who are mostly in the U.S., with hundreds of millions of dollars.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022