JUST IN!! Hushpuppi In Fresh Trouble As US Lawyers Do This To Him…
Mr. Abbass has stopped speaking with them, Gal Pissetzky and Vicki Podberesky have said, and have now hired new lawyers to represent him in the case.
After months of discussions with the U.S. government, the lawyers released their decision, court records reviewed by Premium Times revealed.
The 37-year-old Nigerian, notorious for flaunting his opulent social media lifestyle, was arrested by special operatives in Dubai earlier last June, including Emerati police officers and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) operatives.
According to a Premium Times affidavit, the FBI said Mr. Abbas funded his lavish lifestyle with crime proceeds.
Behind computer hacking, company email breach (BEC) theft and money laundering, he is said to be the leader of a mafia. The FBI said he duped his victims, who are mostly in the U.S., with hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360