Information reaching Weetalknaija Blog confirmed that,the PTF has set a date for the resumption of inter state movement
Nigeria reports that the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 says interstate movement in Nigeria may resume on Sunday, 21 June 2020.
Weetalknaija Blog further confirmed that the Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media, Bashir Ahmad dropped the hint that interstate movement may resume on June 21 on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Thursday, June 4.
The presidential aide quoted the National Coordinator of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Dr Sani Aliyu, to have given the hint, adding that this will be happening even “as domestic flights expected to also resume on June 21.”
“Interstate movement may resume on June 21, the National Coordinator of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Dr Sani Aliyu, gave the hint recently, as domestic flights expected to also resume on June 21,” Ahmad quoted Aliyu to have said regarding interstate movement in Nigeria.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank