All Progressive Congress chairman of Nasarawa State has been reported dead and killed by some kidnappers who invaded his house on Saturday.
According to the police report, he was found dead at his resisdence in Bukan Sidi, Lafia Local Government Area of the state.
The Commissioner of Police, Nasarawa State Command, Mr. Bola Longe, said that the body was found very close to his house.
“And where we found his body, close to his house, normally when kidnapping is carried out it is for profit-making, but this has shown that within a twinkling of an eye the man was killed, no demand was made whatsoever.”
He also confirmed that the gunmen that killed him were assassins and not kidnappers because they did not even spell out any ransom or demand from the family members or any government official.
He also added that the way they gained entrance into his house proved to them that they were hired assassins.
He said, “From what we have seen since yesterday and the intensity of bullet marks on the wall of the house and the forceful gaining of entrance into the house proved that it was much more than kidnapping.”
However, he gave his word that thorough investigation will be carried out and those involved will be exposed.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager