A 56-year-old Nigerian man has become the latest to die of coronavirus in Lagos state.
The Lagos State Government has confirmed the death of another Coronavirus patient in the state. The confirmation was given by Prof. Akin Abayomi, Commissioner of Health who stated further that the state has recorded 13 new cases of Coronavirus.
He said the patient who died was a 56-year-old Nigerian who visited the United States. According to him, this brings the number of COVID-19 deaths recorded in the state to 6, adding that the state has so far recorded 192 cases. Abayomi wrote, “A 56-year-old Nigerian male who recently returned from the United States has died of COVID-19 related complication. “This brings the total number of COVID-19 related deaths in Lagos to 6.”
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom