President Muhammadu Buhari has hinted on how his second tenure can be. Buhari, talking when members of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) paid him a congratulatory go to on Friday mentioned his second time period as president of Nigeria can be powerful.
“My final lap of 4 years, I believe goes to be powerful.
“People are very forgetful and that’s why during the campaign, I spoke about our cardinal agenda,” he mentioned.
The assembly was attended by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, (SGF) Boss Mustapha, Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, Head of Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno and over 20 ministers. Buhari had at presidential election polled 15,191,847 to defeat his important challenger, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP who scored 11,262,978 votes.
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- SHOCKING!! Dogara Directs Immediate Release of Arrested Looters of His Residence
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Orders Full Reopening of All Markets
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Leading E-Commerce Retail and Distribution Company
- Current Job Vacancies at Fan Milk Plc
- Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP)
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions ]
- Food Concepts Plc Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment ( Food concept Recruitment 2020 )