Just in : My second term as president of Nigeria will be tough – Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari has hinted on how his second tenure can be. Buhari, talking when members of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) paid him a congratulatory go to on Friday mentioned his second time period as president of Nigeria can be powerful.
“My final lap of 4 years, I believe goes to be powerful.
“People are very forgetful and that’s why during the campaign, I spoke about our cardinal agenda,” he mentioned.
The assembly was attended by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, (SGF) Boss Mustapha, Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, Head of Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno and over 20 ministers. Buhari had at presidential election polled 15,191,847 to defeat his important challenger, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP who scored 11,262,978 votes.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Fresh Crisis Hits EFCC
- NDDC Fraud: Step Aside for Investigation — PDP Tells Akpabio
- Betta Edu Lauds UCTH For A Successful Complex Brain Surgery
- Edo 2020: Group Begs Buhari To Appoint Magu As Treasurer Of APC/Ize-Iyamu Campaign
- REVEALED!! Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years
Share this post with your Friends on