President Muhammadu Buhari has hinted on how his second tenure can be. Buhari, talking when members of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) paid him a congratulatory go to on Friday mentioned his second time period as president of Nigeria can be powerful.
“My final lap of 4 years, I believe goes to be powerful.
“People are very forgetful and that’s why during the campaign, I spoke about our cardinal agenda,” he mentioned.
The assembly was attended by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, (SGF) Boss Mustapha, Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, Head of Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno and over 20 ministers. Buhari had at presidential election polled 15,191,847 to defeat his important challenger, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP who scored 11,262,978 votes.
- Jobs in Nigeria in a Reliable Steel and Plastic Industry Limited
- Interra Networks Limited Recruitment 2020 ( 8 Positions )
- Quality Field Inspector at Food Concepts Plc ( 3 Locations )
- Customer Care Service Executive in an Internet Service Provider (ISP) Company
- Career Opportunities at The Dorcas Oke Hope Alive Initiative (DOHAL)