President Muhammadu Buhari has hinted on how his second tenure can be. Buhari, talking when members of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) paid him a congratulatory go to on Friday mentioned his second time period as president of Nigeria can be powerful.
“My final lap of 4 years, I believe goes to be powerful.
“People are very forgetful and that’s why during the campaign, I spoke about our cardinal agenda,” he mentioned.
The assembly was attended by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, (SGF) Boss Mustapha, Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, Head of Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno and over 20 ministers. Buhari had at presidential election polled 15,191,847 to defeat his important challenger, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP who scored 11,262,978 votes.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )