Security operatives on Tuesday morning took over the complex of the Ondo State House of Assembly as the impeachment plot against the state Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi thickens.
With patrol vans belonging to the men of the Nigeria Police and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, the security operatives mounted strategic locations within and outside the Assembly.
Members of the Ondo State House of Assembly have commenced the process of removing the deputy governor, Mr Agboola Ajayi.
The members of the Assembly are currently deliberating in the Assembly on the allegation of gross misconduct against Ajayi.
Meanwhile, journalists who were at the complex to monitor the day’s proceedings were turned back by the security personnel.
Recall that Akeredolu and Agboola have been at loggerhead for weeks now which eventually led to the decamping of the deputy to opposition Peoples Democratic Party where he was given waiver to contest the October 10, 2020 Governorship Election.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022