Security operatives on Tuesday morning took over the complex of the Ondo State House of Assembly as the impeachment plot against the state Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi thickens.
With patrol vans belonging to the men of the Nigeria Police and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, the security operatives mounted strategic locations within and outside the Assembly.
Members of the Ondo State House of Assembly have commenced the process of removing the deputy governor, Mr Agboola Ajayi.
The members of the Assembly are currently deliberating in the Assembly on the allegation of gross misconduct against Ajayi.
Meanwhile, journalists who were at the complex to monitor the day’s proceedings were turned back by the security personnel.
Recall that Akeredolu and Agboola have been at loggerhead for weeks now which eventually led to the decamping of the deputy to opposition Peoples Democratic Party where he was given waiver to contest the October 10, 2020 Governorship Election.
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360