Weetalknaija Blog can authoritatively report that, in the early hours of Monday, the Secretary to the Ondo State Government, Mr. Ifedayo Abegunde, popularly known as Abena, resigned his appointment.
Abegunde, Akure grassroots politician tendered his resignation letter on Monday morning.
He was however silent on why he opted to quit when Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, is undergoing treatment for COVID-19.
Abegunde said he has tendered his resignation letter, the Nation reports.
“I have left Akeredolu’s government through a resignation letter effective today,” he stated.
Abegunde said he would talk more on why he left at a press briefing later today.
Sources however said he left the Akeredolu’s administration to contest as a Deputy Governor to one of the All Progressives Congress ((APC) Governorship aspirants, Segun Abraham.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022