Weetalknaija Blog can authoritatively report that, in the early hours of Monday, the Secretary to the Ondo State Government, Mr. Ifedayo Abegunde, popularly known as Abena, resigned his appointment.
Abegunde, Akure grassroots politician tendered his resignation letter on Monday morning.
He was however silent on why he opted to quit when Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, is undergoing treatment for COVID-19.
Abegunde said he has tendered his resignation letter, the Nation reports.
“I have left Akeredolu’s government through a resignation letter effective today,” he stated.
Abegunde said he would talk more on why he left at a press briefing later today.
Sources however said he left the Akeredolu’s administration to contest as a Deputy Governor to one of the All Progressives Congress ((APC) Governorship aspirants, Segun Abraham.
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360